[Journal] IJPPP Volume 3 Number 1; 1-70; 2011
International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology (IJPPP) (ISSN: 1944-8171), is an open access online journal. It is founded by a group of academic medical scientists around the world, who are devoted to our understanding and advancement of human physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology.
- Giuseppe Pignataro, Ornella Cuomo, Elga Esposito, Rossana Sirabell, Gianfranco Di Renzo, Lucio Annunziato: ASIC1a contributes to neuroprotection elicited by ischemic preconditioning and postconditioning.
- James J. Bae, Yun-Yan Xiang, Alonso Martinez-Canabal, Paul W. Frankland, Burton B. Yang, Wei-Yang Lu: Increased transforming growth factor-β1 modulates glutamate receptor expression in the hippocampus.
- Yingxin Ma, Heyu Chen, Weiliang Xia, Weihai Ying: Oxidative stress and PARP activation mediate NADH treatment-induced decreases in C6 glioma cell survival.
- Ivy Wen Jia Teong, Amy An Ru Ko, Minghao Li, Klaus Heese, Willmann Liang: Gastrodia elata decreases isoprenaline potency and enhances spontaneous phasic activity in the rat detrusor.
- Tobias Engel, Clara K. Schindler, Amaya Sanz-Rodriguez, Robert Meller, Roger P. Simon, David C. Henshall: Expression of neurogenesis genes in human temporal lobe epilepsy with hippocampal sclerosis.
- P. M. Abdul Muneer, Saleena Alikunju, Adam M. Szlachetka, Aaron Mercer, James Haorah: Ethanol impairs glucose uptake by human astrocytes and neurons: protective effects of acetyl-L-carnitine.
- Claudia Savoia, Maria Josè Sisalli, Gianfranco Di Renzo, Lucio Annunziato, Antonella Scorziello: Rosuvastatin-induced neuroprotection in cortical neurons exposed to OGD/reoxygenation is due to nitric oxide inhibition and ERK1/2 pathway activation.
- Hui Nie, Heyu Chen, Jin Han, Yunyi Hong, Yingxin Ma, Weiliang Xia, Weihai Ying: Silencing of SIRT2 induces cell death and a decrease in the intracellular ATP level of PC12 cells.