[Journal] IJPPP Volume 2 Number 1; 1-72; 2010
International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology (IJPPP) (ISSN: 1944-8171), is an open access online journal. It is founded by a group of academic medical scientists around the world, who are devoted to our understanding and advancement of human physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology.
- Hongling Zhang, Christopher Katnik, Javier Cuevas: Sigma Receptor Activation Inhibits Voltage-Gated Sodium Channels in Rat Intracardiac Ganglion Neurons.
- Maozhou Yang, Hong Jiang, Li Li: Sm22α transcription occurs at the early onset of the cardiovascular system and the intron I is dispensable for its transcription in smooth muscle cells during mouse development.
- Chunlin Wang, Ronald A. Seifert, Daniel F. Bowen-Pope, Kevin C. Kregel, Martine Dunnwald, Gina C. Schatteman: Diabetes and aging alter bone marrow contributions to tissue maintenance.
- Anyang Sun, Mei Liu, Guoying Bing: Improving the specificity of immunological detection in aged human brain tissue samples.
- Andrea Nicole Ordonez, Veronica Joy Jessick, Corrin Erin Clayton, Michelle Dawn Ashley, Simon John Thompson,
Roger Pancoast Simon, Robert Meller: Rapid ischemic tolerance induced by adenosine preconditioning results in Bcl-2 interacting mediator of cell death (Bim) degradation by the proteasome.
- Thomas Bartlett, Yu Tian Wang: Preview: ionotropic glutamate receptor trafficking: AMPA receptors talk back.
- Guo Hua Li, Michael F. Jackson, Beverley A. Orser, John F. MacDonald: Reciprocal and activity-dependent regulation of surface AMPA and NMDA receptors in cultured neurons.
- Yogendrasinh B. Solanki, Rajendra V. Bhatt: Effects of antioxidant vitamins along with atorvastatin and atorvastatin–niacin combination on diet-induced hypercholesterolemia in rats.
- Guohui Wang, Sanjay Rajagopalan, Qinghua Sun, Kezhong Zhang: Real-world exposure of airborne particulate matter triggers oxidative stress in an animal model.
- James A. Render, Katherine R. Howe, Amanda M. Wunsch, Silvia Guionaud, Peter J. Cox, John A. Wemmie: Histologic examination of the eye of acid-sensing ion channel 1a knockout mice.