[Journal] IJPPP Volume 1 Number 2; 97-203; 2009
International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology (IJPPP) (ISSN: 1944-8171), is an open access online journal. It is founded by a group of academic medical scientists around the world, who are devoted to our understanding and advancement of human physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology.
- Tobias Engel, David C. Henshall: Apoptosis, Bcl-2 family proteins and caspases: the ABCs of seizure-damage and epileptogenesis?
- Jingying Wang, Heng Ma, Xiaoyu Zhang, Leilei He, Jianming Wu, Xiaoping Gao, Jun Ren, Ji Li: A novel AMPK activator from Chinese herb medicine and ischemia phosphorylate the cardiac transcription factor FOXO3.
- Qingwen Zheng, Jie Li, Xuejun Wang: Interplay between the ubiquitin-proteasome system and autophagy in proteinopathies.
- Khaled A. Abdel-Sater: Gastroprotective effects of Nigella Sativa oil on the formation of stress gastritis in hypothyroidal rats.
- Mehdi Mahmoodi, Mohammad Khaksari Hadad, Ali Shamsizadeh, Afrooz Azarang, Reza Abbasi Rayeni: Effect of trifluoperazine on carrageenan-induced acute inflammation in intact and adrenalectomized rats.
- Amany Shalaby, Sahar Kamal: Effect of Escitalopram on GABA level and anti-oxidant markers in prefrontal cortex and nucleus accumbens of chronic mild stress-exposed albino rats.
- Benjamin C. Reiner, James P. Keblesh, Huangui Xiong: Methamphetamine abuse, HIV infection, and neurotoxicity.
- Eva M. Jimenez-Mateos, David C. Henshall: Seizure preconditioning and epileptic tolerance: models and mechanisms.
- Mei-Juan Xiao, Zhao Han, Bei Shao, Kunlin Jin: Notch signaling and neurogenesis in normal and stroke brain.
- www.ijppp.com: Editorial Board 2009 for International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology.