[Journal] IJPPP Volume 1 Number 1; 1-96; 2009
International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology (IJPPP) (ISSN: 1944-8171), is an open access online journal. It is founded by a group of academic medical scientists around the world, who are devoted to our understanding and advancement of human physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology.
- Qing Guo, ZhiGang Xiong, Hamid Akbarali, Dengshun Wang: Editorial—Announcement of International Journal of
Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology.
- Heather M. Mattern, Leena S. Raikar, Christopher D. Hardin: The effect of caveolin-1 (Cav-1) on fatty acid uptake and CD36 localization and lipotoxicity in vascular smooth muscle (VSM) cells.
- William Hu, Noah W. Gray, and Stephen Brimijoin: Amyloid-beta alters trafficking of internalized acetylcholinesterase and dextran.
- Troy T. Rohn, Polina Kokoulina: Caspase-cleaved TAR DNA-binding protein-43 in Pick’s Disease.
- Qamar Hamid, Sadaf Hamid, Liaqat Ali Minhas, Anjuman Gul: Influence of cimetidine and bromocriptine on prolactin levels in rat fertility.
- Waleed M. Sweileh, Ansam F. Sawalha, Sa’ed H. Zyoud, Samah W. Al-Jabil, Nasr Y. Shraim: Prevalence of reduced renal function among diabetic hypertensive patients.
- Debra K. Kumasaka, Veronica Galvan, Elizabeth Head, Troy T. Rohn: Caspase cleavage of the amyloid precursor protein is prevented after overexpression of Bcl-2 in a triple transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Mohammad F. El-Sibai, Cynthia Cohen, Aziza Nassar, Sandra C. Bryant, Momin T. Siddiqui: Predictive markers in primary breast cancer compared with lymph node and bloodspread metastases.
- Yaojiong Wu, Wang Sheng, Haiheng Dong, David Lapierre, Yudi Wan, Wei-Yang Lu, Burton B. Yang: Versican Isoforms Modulate Expression and Function of Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors.
- Xiang Chen, Wenshang Feng, Qing Chen, Xiangling Yang, Depo Yang, Dongmei Wang, Ling Zhong: Effects of acetylate hyperforin on the processing of amyloid precursor protein.
- Yu Zhong, Guoxiong Xu, Gang Ye, Daniel Lee, Joseph Modica-Amore, Chun Peng: Nodal and activin receptor-like kinase 7 induce apoptosis in human breast cancer cell lines: Role of caspase 3.