[Journal] ITB Journal of Engineering Science ITB Journal, Vol. 43B No. 3, 2011
ITB Journal of Engineering Science, ISSN: 1978-3051, an original research articles related to the application of physical, biological, chemical and mathematical sciences in engineering problems. Subject areas include aerospace engineering, biotechnology, chemical engineering, civil engineering, earth science, electrical engineering, engineering physics, environmental engineering, fluid dynamics, information engineering, mechanical engineering, materials science, manufacturing processes, microelectronics and petroleum engineering.
- A Comparison of Dielectric Properties of Palm Oil with Mineral and Synthetic Types Insulating Liquid under Temperature Variation, Abdul Rajab , Aminuddin, S., Sudaryatno, S., and Suwarno
- Mechanical Behavior of Various Orthodontic Retraction Springs, Rachman Setiawan, Muhammad Idris; Tito Dwi Prakasa
- Effect of Tensile Reinforcement Ratio on the Effective Moment of Inertia of Reinforced Lightweight Concrete Beams for Short Term Deflection Calculation, Akmal Akmaluddin
- Comparing Models GRM, Refraction Tomography and Neural Network to Analyze Shallow Landslide, Armstrong F. Sompotan, Linus A. Pasasa and Mohammad Rachmat
- A New Fixed Switching Frequency Direct Torque Controlled PMSM Drives with Low Ripple in Flux and Torque, Tole Sutikno, Nik Rumzi Nik Idris, Auzani Jidin